Monte Verde is a quaint neighborhood of 48 unique residences nestled along the southeastern side of Ibis Golf and Country Club. Monte Verde was originally built by Vista del Sol Development, Paparone Homes and Classic Zuckerman Homes. A stunning Tuscan fountain welcomes you to this stately Ibis neighborhood. Monte Verde residences are situated to overlook the 3rd or 16th fairway of the Tradition Course. This intimate cul-de-sac community offers inviting courtyards, generous upgrades and dramatic curb appeal. The Italian-inspired architecture offers a superior collection of 8 one and two-story single-family Ibis residences. Homes range form 2900 square feet to over 3700 square feet. Monte Verde offers the following floor plans: Cortona, Venetian, Arezzo, Sofia, Siena, Tuscany, Serena, and the Milan.
TO LOVE MONTE VERDE IN IBIS GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB:
- Each residence is situated to overlook the 3rd or 16th fairway of Ibis's Tradition Course.
- One and two-story single-family Ibis homes with generous upgrades, inviting courtyards and chic sophistication.
- Italian-inspired Ibis architecture offers 8 distinctive floor plans from 2900 square feet to over 3700 square feet.
- Adjacent to Ibis Golf and Country Club's Butterfly Park and close to Ibis Golf and Country Club's side entrance.
- Stunning Tuscan Fountain at main entrance to community.