Eagle’s Isle in Ibis Golf and Country Club is an exclusive neighborhood of 21 custom estates located on the western side of Ibis Golf & Country Club. The stately eagle fountain welcomes Eagle’s Isle residents and their guests. Eagle’s Isle is surrounded by lake vistas and the Legend Course’s # 13, #14, #15 holes. The Italian Mediterranean architecture is rich in style and defines Eagle’s Isle’s aesthetic charm and sophistication. The deluxe custom estates display elite craftsmanship and innovative designs. Custom Ibis estates range from 5000 square feet to over 8000 square feet on a minimum of one-third-acre lots.
5 REASONS TO LOVE EAGLE'S ISLE IN IBIS GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB:
1. Custom Ibis estates ranging from 5000 square feet to over 8000 square feet.
2. Elite craftsmanship and innovative designs in an exclusive community in Ibis Golf Club.
3. 21 Custom Ibis estates situated on a minimum of one-third-acre.
4. Italian Mediterranean architecture throughout the community possesses a rich style.
5. Situated along Ibis Country Club's Tradition Course’s #12, #13, #14, and #15th fairways.