With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, it’s best to stay at home to minimize exposure and lower the risk of transmission. However, it can leave anyone feeling restless and bored since most of the activity we were used to had to be stopped momentarily to keep in line with social distancing and safety protocols.
However, residents at The Club at Ibis can still enjoy their normal routines within the golf community’s safe confines. Five-star amenities, distinctive dining options, innovative programs, sand and sun, and stunning neighborhoods– this country club community has it all. Here are the top reasons why you wouldn’t want to leave home when you live in Ibis.
Dining options for every occasion
Other Florida restaurants may be resorting to pick-up or delivery services in the light of the ongoing pandemic but here in The Club at Ibis, the good times continue to roll for its members. It continues to serve a variety of dining options, whether you’re looking for a hearty lunch or a gourmet dining experience.
Ibis is home to four exceptional restaurants, each with their own unique cuisine and menu:
- The Bistro – A favorite among members, this restaurant is the number one spot for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Members can opt to dine inside or outside by the pool.
- The Pub – There’s no better place to watch your favorite sporting events than at the Pub. Multiple television screens, ample seating, and an extensive food and drink menu are just some of the highlights here.
- The Atrium – Also known as the country club’s main dining venue, The Atrium is a go-to spot for lunch and dinner. Members are treated to a sumptuous buffet and stunning views of the sprawling Legend golf course.
- Panache – If you’re celebrating a special occasion or you’re in the mood for a fancy night out, Panache is the restaurant for you. This fine dining establishment has epic a la carte meals, handcrafted cocktails, and an extensive list of wines and spirits.
- Chef’s Table – For an unforgettable dining experience, Chef’s Table offers a tableside dinner show hosted by none other than Chef Jerome, the country club’s executive chef.
World-class recreational and fitness facilities
Members of The Club can continue to use the vast array of options here for keeping fit, for as long as safety protocols are still observed. Apart from the golf course, the tennis, pickleball, and swimming pool facilities remain open to them.
As for their famed golf courses, this country club is home to three of them, all of which are 18-hole championship golf courses. These are the Legend Course, the Heritage Course, and the Tradition Course.
The Legend Course definitely lives up to its name. Designed by the legendary pro golfer Jack Nicklaus, this distinctive golf course offers open fairways, angled greens, and substantial bunkers. Meanwhile, voted as one of the friendliest golf courses for women, the Heritage Course is the perfect course for golfers of all skill levels.
The Tradition Course, designed by Jack’s son, Steve, boasts of undulating greens, open fairways, and plenty of Florida vegetation.
The exclusive golf community also offers 16 Har-Tru tennis courts, with a sub-surface irrigation system that keeps the court comfortable and playable all day. You can play anytime in the morning, afternoon, or evening – the community’s tennis facility will be ready for you. Members are also welcome to play a game of pickleball at any of the club’s four pickleball courts.
One of the perks of living in the Ibis Country Club is unlimited access to its various swimming facilities. Lounge in the heated resort-style swimming pool, unwind in the adjacent jacuzzi, or train hard at the lap pool.
Wide golf cart paths
If you’re used to walking for exercise, Ibis has got you covered. The golf community has opened its spacious golf course paths for walking. These paths provide a safe way to get fresh air and exercise while enjoying stunning views of the club’s magnificent golf courses.
Well-designed residential properties
The Club at Ibis boasts of impressive, well-designed homes with an open floor plan, making it a large and comfortable space to live in. With an Ibis home, you have the space for relaxing, cooking, exercising, and hanging out with family. A majority of these homes also have private backyards with swimming pools and a view of the natural landscape.
No other country club compares to Ibis
Experience the ultimate South Florida lifestyle at The Club at Ibis, the area’s top-selling private country club community. Explore more of what Ibis has to offer by working with Eric Telchin at The Telchin Group. Call us at 561.301.0249 or email Eric(at)TheTelchinGroup(dotted)com.