The Club at Ibis is a private golf club community that offers an unparalleled lifestyle in Palm Beach County, Florida. Different membership options unlock different experiences, from social events to unlimited usage of the golf facilities– or both, and then some.
Continue reading to learn about all of the available membership options at The Club at Ibis.
MEMBERSHIPS AT THE CLUB AT IBIS
There are three membership options to choose from: the Tennis membership, the Signature Golf membership, and the Premier Golf membership. Compared to other private club memberships in Palm Beach County, either of these three offer the best value for a prestigious and exclusive club like this one.
If you love racquet sports, then you’ll enjoy the Tennis membership of The Club at Ibis. There are 16 world-class tennis courts that members can use—15 of which are Har-Tru (a clay surface court that’s easier on the joints) and 1 hard court. Tennis isn’t the only racquet sport that you can play with this membership. You can also enjoy a game (or several games) of pickleball. The Club at Ibis is home to 7 pickleball courts.
With the Tennis membership, you are entitled to private golf cart privileges and usage of the card rooms, fitness facilities, and Ibis dining venues. This membership also gives you access to the various social events and activities hosted by the community.
Signature Golf membership
For avid golfers, the Signature Golf membership is a must. This membership offers unlimited access to the community’s three Nicklaus family-designed championship courses. Each course has 18 holes and their own set of challenges. Signature Golf members can also access The Club at Ibis’ 20-acre practice facility and driving range. If you have a set tee time and day in mind, you can book it four days in advance. However, Signature Golf members must pay the corresponding green fees.
Premier Golf membership
The most popular membership because of the golf perks that it offers, the Premier Golf membership is most ideal for those who want to get the full Ibis Experience™. As a Premier Golf member, you have unlimited access to all three golf courses, the practice facility, and the driving range. Another major perk of having a Premier Golf membership are the complimentary green fees, which lets you play on any of the three courses—free of charge.
With a Premier Golf membership, you are allowed to book your tee time five days in advance. This way, you can make sure that you never miss an opportunity to play on your favorite course
Both kinds of golf memberships enable you to enjoy the following courses at The Club at Ibis:
- The Legend Course – Designed by Jack Nicklaus, one of the greatest golf players in the world, the Legends Course is a par-72, 18-hole course that covers around 7,400 yards. This distinctive course is known for its elevated greens, strategically-placed bunkers, and stunning landscape views. Proclaimed by Jack Nicklaus as his “masterpiece,” the Legend Course challenges even the best players.
- The Heritage Course – Fun and friendly, the Heritage Course was designed by Jack Nicklaus II. It’s a great course for golfers of all skill levels, featuring relatively fast greens and well-maintained fairways. Although Golf for Women magazine named the Heritage Course as the “Most Women-Friendly Course in America,” don’t be fooled—the course will put your golf skills to the test.
- The Tradition Course – Another standout course in the Palm Beach County golf scene is the Tradition Course. Designed by Steve Nicklaus, the Tradition Course takes inspiration from original golf course layouts. That’s why you’ll encounter smaller greens, open fairways, and a links-style design when you play in the Tradition Course.
Other membership perks
Whether you’re part of the Premier Golf membership or the Tennis membership, these are the top-notch amenities that every Ibis member is entitled to.
- 16,000-square-foot fitness center
- Mediterranean-inspired clubhouse
- Full-service spa
- Pool complex
- 3 Full-service restaurants
JOIN THE CLUB AT IBIS TODAY
Experience the sought-after Ibis lifestyle when you get a membership in Palm Beach County’s most prestigious golf course community. Learn more about the amenities, facilities, and membership fees of the Ibis Golf and Country Club with The Telchin Group.
Established in 2013, The Telchin Group is a successful real estate team that specializes in buying and selling luxury real estate properties at The Club at Ibis. Find out how to be a part of this award-winning country club today. Contact The Telchin Group at 561.301.0249 or send a message here.